The National Show Centre is ideally located just off the R132 dual-carriageway (Dublin road), adjacent to Dublin airport, the M50 and M1 motorways, and Swords. It is 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre using the Port Tunnel. The venue is easily accessible and is well serviced by bus routes as illustrated on the map below.
* Note: The NSC is accessed via Stockhole Lane.
Its proximity to strategic transport infrastructure and the many hotels in the area makes this venue a convenient location for both delegates and exhibitors.
Illustrative approximate travel times to/from other destinations by car are as follows:
- Belfast – 1 hour 40 minutes
- Galway – 2 hours 15 minutes
- Cork – 2 hours 45 minutes
- Waterford – 1 hour 55 minutes
- Sligo – 2 hours 35 minutes
- Athlone – 1 hour 25 minutes
- Kilarney – 3 hours 30 minutes